Not only is this laptop themed after Coca-Cola but it's also marketed toward the 2008 Olympics which will be held in China. It carries the Coca-Cola logo along with China's 2008 Olympics rings on the top, just under the Lenovo logo. If you're a crazed enthusiast of the Olympics, this is definitely a laptop you'll want to budget for.
It will sell for around $1600-$1700 and it is feature packed as follows:
- Intel M778 processor (1.66GHz)
- Intel 915GMS chipset with GMA900 display chip
- 12.1" wide screen monitor
- 512MB DDR2 memory
- 80GB hard disk
- External combo drive
- WiFi, Bluetooth, 56K modem and a 100Mbps ethernet port
- Built in 1.5W stereo speaker
- 3 USB ports and 1 IEEE1394 port
- All-in-one memory card reader
- Dual batteries for 8.5 hours usage
- Weight: 3.1 lbs.
I have to agree with others when it's said that the laptop itself is not that powerful and for the amount of cash they are asking, it is more of a 'collectible' type purchase for an enthusiast.